Shoreline Village would like to let you know they are open! They are taking this seriously but also understand that people have to eat and need a little fresh air. If you are healthy, please come enjoy the fresh air, great views and maybe support a local small business Hours are subject to change but several stores, Wheel Fun Bike Rentals and the following restaurants are open for takeout.
The following restaurants have limited hours and are open for takeout:
- Parkers’ Lighthouse – call in order 562-432-6500
- Yardhouse – order at restaurant or call in 562-628-0455
- Gilan Pizza and Mediterranean Grill – order at restaurant
- Louisiana Charlie’s – order at restaurant
- Tugboat Pete’s – order at window
- The Funnel House – order at counter, or call in 562-901-1835
- Ice Cream on the Boardwalk – order at counter or call in 562-495-0121
- Tequila Jack’s – open 3/18/20, order at restaurant, call in 562-628-0454
For your convenience, several of these restaurants are also available on delivery apps.
We have installed several handwashing stations around Shoreline Village, and continue to sanitize common areas as often as possible.
If you choose to come to Shoreline Village, please be assured that we are taking all necessary precautions to keep us safe. We will still smile at you and serve you to the best of our abilities. We are thankful you trust us with your visit. Also, we give our thanks to our public servants, food and healthcare workers for serving us during this healthcare crisis.”