The popular limited-time-only Chicken Shack menu returns to Lucille’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Que today. This year’s Chicken Shack menu is the first one created by the new culinary director, Haim Asher, and features his personal twist on Southern favorites that are sure to please Lucille’s biggest fans.
Asher joined Lucille’s parent company, Hofman Hospitality Group, earlier this year bringing a new perspective on Southern cuisine centered around his South Carolina roots. Asher previously worked at some of the country’s best full-service restaurants with a Michelin rating and with James Beard Award-winning chefs.
“I could not be more excited to share these amazing new menu items with Lucille’s guests,” said Haim Asher. “Pull up a chair, sip on our famous housemade lemonade and feast on your new favorite dishes that pay homage to the humble yardbird at Lucille’s!”
The new Lucille’s Chicken Shack menu includes:
– Crispy Smoked Whole Chicken Wings – These impressive smoked whole chicken wings are rubbed with our signature dry rub, smoked, fried crispy and served with Alabama White sauce, Original BBQ sauce and celery.
– Bone-in Smoked Fried Chicken – Four-piece smoked chicken – thigh, leg, wing, and breast – are buttermilk-battered and fried crispy. Includes new County Fair Corn Pudding and fresh watermelon.
o Select from Southern Classic with Kool Aid® pickles and hot-honey glaze or Nashville Hot with bread & butter pickles, Texas toast and Alabama white sauce.
– Green Chicken Chili – Smoked pulled chicken, roasted corn, pinto beans, jack cheese, tomatillo, avocado and crema over white rice. Served with Smoked Jalapeño Cheddar Cornbread.
– ‘Bama Chicken Salad Sandwich – Pulled smoked chicken, toasted pecans, natural dried blueberries, Alabama White sauce, applewood bacon, sliced tomato and baby lettuce on Texas toast.
– Nashville Hot Chicken Chopped Salad Crispy Nashville-style chicken tenders, chopped lettuce, cheddar cheese, comeback sauce, housemade Texas toast croutons and dill pickle dressing.
– Picnic Potato Salad – Classic housemade potato salad with celery, white onion, hard-cooked egg and dressing.
– Southern Tomato Pie – A delicious blend of roasted tomatoes, Ritz® crackers, cheddar cheese, basil, and parmesan.
– County Fair Corn Pudding – Sweet and savory corn pudding topped with Lucille’s own apple butter and scallions.
– Orange Cream Pudding – It’s what you’ve been dreaming of! Silky orange cream pudding layered with ribbons of ‘Nilla Wafer® crumble and topped with fresh whipped cream.
– Cherry Condition Cocktail – Cruzan Aged White Rum, Mt. Gay Black Barrel Rum, Kool-Aid® syrup, Monin Almond and fresh lime juice served on the rocks with a Luxardo cherry.
About Lucille’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Que
Family-owned and -operated, Lucille’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Que Restaurants offer award-winning savory Southern-style food at its 21 full-service restaurants throughout California, Arizona, and Nevada. Signature slow-smoked barbeque ribs and beef, flavorful appetizers, salads, burgers, sides, and desserts are served with a large helping of down-home Southern hospitality. Lucille’s restaurants are reminiscent of a Southern roadhouse with a distinctive Southern décor, and Flying Pig Lounges that serve spirits and a full menu. Visit https://www.lucillesbbq.com for more information.