In collaboration with Long Beach Unified School District, here are the selected Middle Schools that will benefit from this year’s campaign:
- Avalon (Catalina Island)
All backpacks are due before Friday, August 21, 2015.
Here’s how you can help:
Purchase a NEW solid color backpack Fill it with supplies from the list not the back. Please DO NOT add extra items. Drop the backpack off at the Mission: 1335 Pacific Ave., before August 21st. If you are short on time,send a gift today, and we’ll buy and fill a backpack for you.
Bring your donations to the mission Monday July, 20 through Friday, August 21.
We also need volunteers at the drive, Monday August 17 through Friday August 21. If interested, email us directly.
School Supply List
- 2”, Hardcover 3-ring binder
- 1 Plastic pen/pencil holder (3-hole)
- 1 6-Pack, Red ballpoint pens
- 1 12-pack, #2 Pencils w/erasers
- 2 One-subject spiral notebook
- 1 3 x 5 lined index cards
- 1 12” ruler
- 1 Package of subject dividers
- 2 College ruled notebook paper, loose-leaf
- 1 Small pencil sharpener
- 1 Large pink eraser
- 1 Package of glue sticks
More info at www.lbrm.org