• Trash and Recycling will be collected as scheduled on Monday, September 7.
• There is no scheduled Street Sweeping on Monday, September 7. Street sweeping will resume its regular schedule on Tuesday, September 8.
• Read your Parking Meter. New smart parking meters in Long Beach display days and hours of operations – and also when they are exempt – on large backlit screens. Pay stations and parking meters will be enforced at beach parking lots on Monday, September 7.
• City Hall will close on Monday, September 7, and will re-open on Tuesday, September 8.
• All Long Beach Public Libraries will close on Saturday, September 5, and will reopen on Tuesday, September 8. (The library catalog, downloads, and databases are available 24/7 at www.lbpl.org.)
City of Long Beach offices and services will adhere to the following schedule on Monday, September 7:
• Fire stations and Lifeguard stations
• Main Police Station Front Desk
• Refuse and recycling collection
• El Dorado Regional Park
• Animal Care Services and spcaLA
• Career Transition Center
• Center for Working Families
• City Hall
• Citizen Police Complaint Commission
• Code Enforcement services
• Fire Headquarters, Support Services (ECOC), Fire Prevention, & Operations, including Marine Safety Administration
• Gas Services (Emergencies: 570-2140)
• Health Department and Health facilities
• Marina offices
• Neighborhood Resource Center
• Park offices, swimming pools, Rancho Los Cerritos, El Dorado Nature Center, and community park facilities
• Police administration
• Street sweeping
• Water Department (Emergencies: 570-2390)