LONG BEACH, CA – The City of Long Beach Office of the City Clerk has partnered with the Los Angeles Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk to bring the Vote By Mail Drop-Off Program, an initiative that provides voters with a safe and accessible alternative option to return their ballot, to Long Beach.
Vote by Mail ballots may be returned by mail (no postage required), in person at any Vote Center in Los Angeles or at any Vote by Mail drop box. Long Beach voters have 24-hour access to drop boxes at participating locations across LA County, including 17 drop box locations throughout Long Beach.
The 17 Long Beach locations include:
- Bixby Park Community Center (130 Cherry Ave.)
- Bret Harte Neighborhood Library( 1595 W. Willow St.)
- Burnett Neighborhood Library (560 E. Hill St.)
- Dana Neighborhood Library (3680 Atlantic Ave.)
- El Dorado Park West Community Center (2800 N. Studebaker Rd.)
- Freeman Community Center (1205 Freeman Ave.)
- Heartwell Park Community Center (5801 Parkcrest St.)
- Houghton Park Community Center (6301 Myrtle Ave.)
- Long Beach City Hall (411 W. Ocean Blvd.)
- Long Beach Senior Center (1150 E. Fourth St.)
- Marina Vista Park (5355 E. Eliot St.)
- Mark Twain Neighborhood Library (1401 E. Anaheim St.)
- Michelle Obama Neighborhood Library (5870 Atlantic Ave.)
- Ramona Park (3301 E. 65th St.)
- Scherer Park (4600 Long Beach Blvd.)
- Stearns Champions Park (4520 E. 23rd St.)
- Veterans Park (101 E. 28th St.)
Vote by Mail drop boxes are now open and will remain open until 8 p.m. on Election Day, Tuesday, June 7. All voters may track their ballots at https://california.ballottrax.net/voter/.
More information, including a current list of all LA County 24-hour Vote by Mail drop boxes, or to check registration information or to request a ballot in a different language, is available at lavote.gov.