Property Manager helps tenants who lost everything in a fire

On Thursday 25thApril, the Gwin couple of Long Beach were woken up by their smoke detector after a big fire had erupted, causing them to run for their lives with nothing but blankets around them. Everything was burnt and they lost their dog to the fire.

Two months prior to the incident, their insurance expired – causing them to seek for help. Their property manager and property director of c2mod, Victor Rivera has set up a fundraiser page to help them accumulate items lost. Red Cross has provided them with clothes and as of Tuesday, Rivera was able to move them into a new home. 

On Saturday May 4th at 1pm Rivera will be hosting on 940 Pacific Avenue a BBQ to support the Gwin family and a raffle prize can be won with donations.

Rivera urges people to help their local neighbor in need. Please see the link below to help raise funds for the family.

By Yasmine Tanres